Monday, July 14, 2014

Seeds

Dear family,

 I won´t write much- I wrote a handwritten letter thinking we´d go to gibraltar and I wouldn´t have time. 

Tania is doing well. She wants to wait two more weeks for her baptism (it was supposed to be this coming Saturday), but she wants a little more time to prepare herself- it´s incredible how well she understands what baptism entails and what´s expected of her. Knowing how she wants to prepare herself just shows us how prepared and converted she really is.

I¨ve heard a bit from Alicante- Jose Angel´s niece Lola has been baptized now and Jose Angel is still strong. One of my investigators from Huelva was baptized too- Ana- I don´t know if you´ll remember her. I´m so happy to hear that the people I loved so much are receiving the blessings of the gospel.

I´m grateful for the mission every day. The time I have left is going by so fast, but I assure you I´m putting forth my very best, which is still imperfect, but I know that the Lord makes up for my weaknesses with His grace, and I´m so grateful for it. 

Thank you for your prayers and love- right back at ya.

Love, Hna. Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment